1. How large are our lots?
Our lots are between 1/4 and 1/3 acre.
2. Can it fit a pool?
Most lots can accommodate a swimming pool.
3. Can I buy lights or faucets from another home improvement store?
4. Is there a Home Owner’s Association?
We do not have a homeowner’s association or HOA. Each home owner is responsible for maintaining their home and property.
5. What is the school district for Crimson Pointe?
We are part of the Penn Trafford School District.
6. Do I need a construction loan?
No. We require a $5,000 lot deposit. In about a month (after drawings and permits have been approved) you will be required to put down 10% of the cost of your home (minus the $5,000). That’s all you pay until the closing.
7. How long does it take to build a house?
Our construction period is 150 – 180 days after the foundation is complete.
8. Are there covenants?
Yes, Crimson Pointe does have covenants. They are strictly to protect all residents. You will receive a copy of the covenants at your contract meeting.